Saturday, October 31, 2009

Margo - December 1983

I am in class right now but this man is a dreadful bore and his speech is imprecise and sloppy. I pass. This is one of those irritating, time-consuming, trivial education courses. I only came to hand something in. And you know what bugs me? He is using the overhead projector but the transparencies are permanent and he doesn't need to write anything but the asshole has his pen uncapped. That just bugs the heck out of me.

I'm not going to Istanbul. I'm too tired. I'm just gonna stay here in Akron. That way I won't have to pack or discard anything. I can just sit here.

I read Valley of the Dolls again Sunday but I got to the part where Anne decides to use her money to get Lyon to stay in New York and I just couldn't go on. It's too sad and I've already been through it once. I want to see the movie.

I read Homer's Odyssey last night before I went to sleep and all night I had dreams about gods in the modern world. It was really fun.

WHY DOESN'T HE STOP TALKING, ROBERT? HE KEEPS BRINGING UP NEW THINGS AND THEY'RE ALL IMPRACTICAL IDEAS THAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT. THAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT. HE KEEPS TALKING. I WISH HE WOULD STOP TALKING. HE'S TALKING ABOUT WHAT HE'S GOING TO TALK ABOUT NEXT WEEK. GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment